- Radio car transmitter for cigarette lighter socket for easy opening and closing of the garage door from the car
- universally applicable for various garage and outside door drives
- for retrofitting systems with fixed or rolling code in the frequency range of 433 MHz and 868 MHz
- easy copying directly from the original handheld transmitter (with Fix-Code-System) or teach-in on the drive system (with Rolling-Code-System) possible
- 4 buttons for free programming, ideal for opening several garage doors with only one remote control
- Range up to 40 m
- Power supply via the cigarette lighter socket
- thanks to the integrated high-performance capacitor, the transmitter can also be operated outside the cigarette lighter socket for max. 1 hour
- if the capacitor is empty, it must be recharged via the cigarette lighter socket (charging time approx. 3 minutes)
- integrated USB socket with 5V/2.1A for charging smartphone/tablet
You will find the coding code (fix or rolling code) and the frequency range in which your door operator operates in the operating instructions for your door operator or ask the manufacturer.
Spécifications Hama ROC Z907. Product type: Door controller, Product colour: Black, Material: Plastic
Date de publication 07.01.2018
Numéro d'article 00132680
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.